Home» Education» Guide» Visa application

Visa application

IARRP | Updated: 2021-07-10

International students should apply for a visa to study in China at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General, using the original documents and one set of photocopies of the Admission Notice, Visa Application Form for Study in China (Form JW201/JW202), Foreigner Physical Examination Form (original copy and photocopy) and valid passport. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid only for six months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this into consideration while arranging and taking the medical examination.